Conference moderator & webcaster
Considerable experience as a TV studio anchorman and a wide understanding of business and technology issues make James a regular choice as moderator at high-level conferences for corporations, industry associations and governments around the world. Recent conference programmes focused on key factors shaping the future environment:
- Innovation in the knowledge economy
- Insurance in the 21st Century
- Challenges for corporate treasury
- Managing the digital consumer
- The new media marketplace – print versus digital
- UK Budget – implications for tax planning
- The crisis in personal debt
- Investing in world markets – where next?
- Property management – fit for the future?
- Global executive travel market – trends to watch
- Middle East retail developments – the next 10 years.
- Global trade to 2050
- The future of cities
- The new energy agenda
- Sci-fi Movies: science fiction or future fact?
Clients for moderating work include PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Nokia, IBM, NCR, Financial Times, British Telecom, EDF Energy, Association of Corporate Travel Executives, Deloitte, QlikTech, the Middle East Council of Shopping Centres and the UK Periodicals Publishers Association.
James is also active as a webcaster, hosting live online programmes for a range of companies in the high-tech and telecoms sectors.