Dr James Bellini – ‘historian of the future’ – is a thought-provoking speaker and moderator and a regular choice at top-level management conferences and business schools on every continent.
A graduate of Cambridge with a PhD from the London School of Economics and a respected TV broadcaster, he brings a strong focus on technological, economic and social trends shaping the world of tomorrow up to Horizon 2030 and beyond.
Speaker on the Future
- The future of transport and mobility in tomorrow’s disrupted World
- A new ‘post-ownership’ economic culture ?
- Smart cities in the future connected World
- Horizon 2030 and beyond: the future shape of logistics
- Scenarios for 2030: a western industrial Renaissance?
- The future of manufacturing: What is Industry 4.0?
- Big Data; the ‘Oil’ of the 21st Century?
- Generational Shift … Millennials, Generation Z and Generation Alpha
- Tomorrow’s company: new business models and the challenge for managers
- Future of work, the workplace and talent development in the Digital Age
- Innovation in a networked world
- Green Agenda: building a sustainable post-carbon future
- 21 st Century – The Century of the City
- The Future of Food
- Healthcare and wellbeing in tomorrow’s digital environment
- Sci-fi movies: accurate guides to the future?
Recent engagements have taken him to San Francisco, Dubai, Bangalore, Bahrain, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Beijing, Chengdu, Kazakhstan and Miami and many venues across Europe.
Recent Client Feedback
James Bellini was fantastic... A brilliant speech - definitely the highlight of the
A big thank you for speaking at these two Legal & General Surveying Services
events - the feedback was excellent...
Hey guys, just wanted to say how amazing James's piece is!!! It's so well
written and interesting - best thing I've read in AGES. So do pass this onto
AGN International asked members to score the keynote speaker from 1 to 10
[10 being the highest] ... you were rated very positively: all scores were 8, 9 or
10 ... I look forward very much to working with you again...
Dear James – I had an overwhelming amount of positive comments after your
I attach the assessment summary for your information ... As you can see your
contribution was most well received...
Your presentation went down very well and you engaged the audience
James was excellent and really easy to work with ... his paper was really good
and well received...